How this works: PBL’s proprietary algorithm takes all possible basketball tournament bracket combinations and divides them evenly and randomly among all entrants in a lottery-style pool.
Pool participants will be able to view their bracket standings in near real-time and track who they need to root for in every game throughout the tournament.
This exciting, first-of-its-kind, sports-lottery contest ensures that one lucky participant is guaranteed to have the PERFECT bracket, winning a grand prize of $500.
This contest is completely FREE to enter!
Check out our vision page for more info.
Not sure who to root for? That's where we come in. Our near real-time analytics will keep you in the know every step of the way.
You've never had a rooting experience like this!
Trial Rules and Information
1) Create an account on PerfectBracketLottery.com to enter this FREE contest.
a) You MUST create an account by 12 pm EST Thursday March 18, 2021
b) You MUST be at least 18 years old with a valid email address to enter
2) Once registration is complete, brackets will be distributed to all participants.
a) All bracket combinations will be assigned randomly to all participants between 12 pm EST Thursday March 18, 2021 (cut-off to enter) and 12PM EST Friday March 19, 2021 (prior to round of 64).
3) After all brackets have been distributed, login to view your personalized player dashboard with custom analytics.
4) Tournament played & bracket analytics will update throughout the tournament.
5) At the culmination of the tournament the lucky participant with the perfect bracket remaining will win the $500 Grand Prize!
a) The grand prize will be paid within 30 days of the final contest
How much is 9,223,372,036,854,775,808?
If you had one penny for every bracket combination, you'd have more money than 1,000x the global economy.
If you took those pennies, and strung them together in a line, it would take you 19 years traveling at the speed of light to get to the other end.
If you had a basketball for every bracket combination, you could fill up the Grand Canyon... 20 times!!